EnviroAir Comfort Solutions
Service area: Dekalb, Gwennett, Fulton, Henry and Rockdale. Georgia
In addition to the routine maintenance that you perform, your home
comfort system should be inspected regularly by a properly trained
service technician. EnviroAir offers reduced rates with a service
agreement. Preventive Maintenance Agreements (PMAs) are agreements
between you and EnviroAir for scheduled inspections and maintenance of
your air conditioning system.
PMAs are generally scheduled semi-annually to maintain peak efficiency,
prevent utility overpayment, and avoid system failures through
predictive maintenance that can help extend the life of your air
conditioning system. Sometimes PMAs are also referred to as “SAs”,
“service agreements,” “start and checks,” or “preventative service
agreements.” PMAs usually consist of fall and spring scheduled sessions
for EnviroAir to go through your entire air conditioning system
preparing it for the upcoming season in a proactive approach before
system failure and prior to overpaying your utility company.
A one-year Maintenance Agreement Plan cost $ 125.00
($75.00 for each additional unit)
This week specials !
15% discount on parts and labor for additional services performed at the
time of scheduled inspection.
10% discount for unscheduled service calls ( parts and labor ).
• Cooling System
1. Inspect accessible areas for signs of refrigerant leaks. Heating
2. Check system operation pressures.
3. Check condenser coil for blockage and clean if needed.
4. Check compressor starting and running amps.
5. Ensure that electrical start devices operate properly
6. Inspect all wiring for signs of deterioration or damage.
7. Inspect outdoor fan blade for damage and vibration.
8. Oil compressor fan motor if needed and applicable.
9. Inspect metal components and valves for corrosion.
10. Inspect high and low pressures safety controls.
11. Check indoor air filter.
12. Measure temperature drop across indoor coil.
13. Inspect blower motor assembly.
14. Check condensate drain components for leaks / corrosion.
15. Check indoor thermostat in cooling and fan only modes.
16. Check accessible ducts for air leaks.
17. Check air outlets for blockages.
• Heating System
1. Check indoor thermostat in heat mode. Heating System
2. Check amp dray on active heating elements.
3. Check all applicable output voltages.
4. Check safety controls including fuses and breakers.
5. Check gas value.
6. Check flue for carbon deposits.
7. Check igniter system.
8. Check all electrical wiring.
9. Check duct connections.
10. Check coils.
11. Light pilot.
12. Check refrigerant ( heat pumps only)
13. Heat pumps
Terms and Conditions
The intent of EnviroAir Maintenance Agreement Plan is to perform quality
routine maintenance on your heating and cooling systems to ensure it’s
in good working condition.
This agreement is non-refundable. If the covered property is sold, the
customer may assign this agreement to the new owner by notifying
EnviroAir in writing.
EnviroAir Maintenance Plan is valid for one year, which includes two
routine maintenance visits, and repair discounts as stated above in the
special provision section. The routine maintenance visits outlined in
this agreement will be perform prior to the summer cooling months and
winter heating months at the discretion of Enviroair.
The cost of all repairs necessary to correct defects discovered during
the maintenance visit or when a repair is needed will be the sole
responsibility of the customer. EnviroAir will provide a written
estimated for all repairs.
There will be an additional $15.00 charge for service scheduled outside
our normal business hours and on holidays.